Mega Bites Charters' rates for 2014
CALL NOW: 440-365-9932 or 440-610-1932
- WALLEYE: $600 for up to six people. Eight-hour day or limit, bait, lures included.
- SMALLMOUTH BASS: $600 for up to six people. Lures supplied, crayfish extra.
- YELLOW PERCH: $560 for up to six people. Eight-hour day or limit, minnows, rigs included.
- COMBO: Fish for two species for $650 in extended day.
- SIX-HOUR DAY: $500 for up to six people.
- FOUR-HOUR DAY: $400 for up to six people.
- EXECUTIVE CHARTER: $740 for six people. Includes fishing, food and fish cleaning.
Lodging and multiple-boat charters to suit your needs.
A $100 deposit is required to reserve boat. If foul weather forces cancellation by the captain, the
customer can reschedule or receive a refund of the deposit. A customer cancellation must be made
at least 10 days prior to the scheduled charter to receive a refund of deposit. No exceptions.
Bait (with the exception of crayfish), and ice are provided for all charters. Rods, reels and lures are
available for use at no charge. Rods and reels lost overboard are the responsibility of the customer
who will be charged 75 percent of the actual replacement cost. Charter time period is dock-to-dock.
Extra fishing time is calculated at $75 per hour for all trips. No fuel surcharges.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted over the phone or at the
dock. I also accept PayPal for deposits and charter prepays.
MEGA BITES CHARTERS HAS BEEN A TRUSTED BUSINESS SINCE 1983
|While I accept the
above credit cards,
you can also use
PayPal in care of my
SEVERAL REASONS TO GO FISHING: A group of dads and their kids pose in front of a nice catch
of walleyes in 2012.
For more than 30 years I've built a reputation of having rates that are fair and honest. There are
no "hidden" fees such as a fuel surcharge or bait and ice. What you see here is what you will be
quoted when you call. My rates are not the highest, nor the lowest, but are set on the actual cost of
doing business. Compare and find out why fishermen trust Mega Bites Charters.